I feel so good about yesterday!
1. I stayed OP all day and turned down chocolate chip cookies TWICE!
2. I ran at 6.0 mph for 20 mins (I usually stick to 5.0 or around there but I felt like a challenge yesterday. I actually didn't find it that much harder to run 6 mph, I could tell my body was working harder but my breathing basically stayed the same, just more sweat) I also jogged for 5 mins, ellipticalled for 20 mins and did 20 mins of weights.
3. I went for a 20 min walk after supper. Nothing big but considering I just came home from the gym, it was nice to get a little extra exercise in after supper. We basically just walked to our mailbox which is once street down from us. We've decided to walk this every night, instead of stopping in with the car to grab the mail. Plus it's a great time for Scott and I to just unwind and talk about our days.
4. I stopped eating after supper. No unneeded snacks. Especially since supper wasn't until 7:00 last night, I wasn't even hungry...so why load up on useless calories right before bed?
5. Randi rocks and has totally kicked my butt into gear yet again. Her no-nonsense approach seems to be working on me lately. I actually thought of you Randi while I was saying no the second time to the choco-chip cookies
6. I didn't sleep a wink last night because Scott and I had a close call on the way home from the gym last night. We were driving on this long stretch of woods about 5 mins before my house. The speed limit is 80 kms , which everyone takes advantage of. So there we are cruising along and I see something coming out of the woods out of the corner of my eye. So I gasp really loudly and grab Scott's arm. There are cars behind us and a few coming towards us in the other direction as well. So Scott slams on the brakes just in time for this MASSIVE Moose to come barrelling out of the woods and across the street right in front of us. My first instinct was to lay on the horn so that everyone would pay attention and a) not hit the Moose and b) not slam into the back of our car. Apparently your not supposed to honk the horn at a Moose because they may charge. Luckily this Moose was more interested in getting to the woods on the other side of the road so he didn't pay much attention but Wow! I think it really shook me up because I thought about it all night long. If he had of been only 2 seconds later, we would have ran right into him. Ugh. I can't even think about it. It was the first time I've seen a Moose up close. They are so HUGE!
7. This post is so random, I don't even know where to go next.
8. I'm moving into another position at work in 2 weeks. It's a position I have worked in before and it looks like I'll have a much better shot at getting a permanent placement from this position so I am excited about it but it does mean giving up my own office. Right now I am a casual employee with the Province (Dept of Social Development, formerly Family and Community Services) so I would love to get some stability in my job. Here's hoping!
9. That's it for me today. I've got a physio appt & a dentist appt today. Lucky me!
Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills
3 weeks ago