Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Friday!!

Well it's finally here! Not only Friday but Friday of a long weekend! Finally. This week has felt like years! Most likely because I'm anxious to be home for the weekend and get some serious work done on the house! I will take some "after" pictures hopefully this weekend and post them up. Since you've all heard me go on and on about the renovations, I may as well post some pictures :)
Last night we had company for supper. I was a part of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program when I was young and my "Big" and I still keep in touch although she lives about 12 hours away from me. She was in town this week so she stayed a couple of nights with her 2 girls and we spent hours catching up (and getting little sleep!) I did ok for supper, we had BBQ'd chicken, salad and corn on the cob. We cooked the Corn right on the BBQ which was nice, it came out really juicy and tender so I will definitely be trying that again. Scott also picked up a huge loaf of Italian bread and I did have 2 generous slices of that (which I shouldn't have) Other than that I have done well sticking to the plan. I did WI this morning and I stayed the same as my mid week WI. Still within my comfort range but I am going to try to be good this weekend. It's hard especially on long weekends because you get that extra day of "oh well, it's the weekend, this ice cream won't hurt me!"
We are going to a housewarming party on Saturday night so I will try to save myself up for that. I plan on having a few drinks and relaxing but as most of you know, that can be severely dangerous to your meal plan. They are also having a big bonfire and of course there are always S'more ingredients hanging around....*sigh*
BUT at least I know I have done great all week, haven't strayed form my plan and honestly I feel great! I feel like I am back to my 'target' weight and my clothes are fitting just the way I want them too so I'm happy to be back here!
I MISSED BB8 last night because of my company. Since I haven't seen her in about a year I thought it would be rude to just plop down on the couch for an hour and ignore her and her kids! But I STILL can't believe I missed it. Of course as soon as I got to work this morning, I read the episode guide to see what happened. I can't believe Nick left!!!!!! and Danielle VOTED FOR HIM TO LEAVE! What????? Did I miss something? So we have to wait until Sunday to find out who won HOH it looks like? Crazy! If I missed anything important fill me in girls!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE BB8, too bad you missed it because it was a pretty good episode. The whole house freaked on Jen, well Nick, Daniele, and of course DICK. They just attacked her for no reason which I thought was pretty rude. Then DICK poored pineapple juice on Jen's head. She took it pretty well tho, she just laughed. Nick shaved his hair into a mohawk and so did Eric, hehe. Eric's was a curly mohawk tho. Too funny! I am glad Nick went. It's not necessary to go for a girl you just met especially since she has a serious BF. How rude! Daniele did vote to evict Nick. She had to go with the house/late night crew. Amber had about 10 more major cry fests. They make me laugh. She down right hysterically cries. It was no different when Nick was evicted. You can find out who the new HOH is if you would like on one of the spoiler pages. I could tell you but i'm not sure if you want to wait and find out Sunday, so I won't spoil it for you. That's all I got. Man I love that show. So addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your long weekend. Get some stuff done and have some fun!!!

    No matter what you eat or drink this weekend, just enjoy it and savor every bite or sip. It's so easy for me to gobble down something as yummy as a s'more without even hardly tasting it. That leaves me wanting more...and I didn't even enjoy the first one!

    You seriously need a DVR, girl. We never watch anything live anymore. Just easier to watch stuff later after the kids are in bed and then we can skip all those commercials, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems into BB8, and I've gotta say, I'm already hooked on too many shows, so as tempting as all of the endorsements are, I'm not going to get sucked in.

    Anyhoo, I really would love to see your before/after home pics! Home projects always seem to take forever, and having your house torn apart is so difficult!

    Hope you had a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!