Alright Ladies. Summer is coming, there's no way to stop it. Short, skirts, tank tops, bathing suits, it's inevitable. Do you really want to go through another summer not loving your legs in a pair of shorts, or wearing a t-shirt over your bathing suit, or suffering from thigh chaffing (hey, it happens)??? Here we are, on the brink of hitting our summer goals. I say this because I know we can ALL reach our goals, whatever your goal may be, in 8 weeks you can do it. Whether your goal is to hit the gym 4 times a week, or to lose 10 lbs, we are all going to get there. So here's the deal...
1. Pick a goal. It can be to lose 10 lbs, to hit the gym 4 times a week, to stay on track on the weekends, to break the "up a pound, down a pound" cycle, to look smoking hot in your wedding gown, whatever. All I ask is that you choose something that's challenging to you. Push yourself. It's YOUR goal. You name it, you rock it!
2. E-mail me or comment to let me know that you're in, what your goal is, and how you are going to kick some serious butt.
3. I will ask everyone to check in with me every 2 weeks (dates to follow). Update me on how your doing with the challenge, your struggles your triumphs and most importantly, your successes! (ohhh there will be plenty of successes ladies!) Before and After pics are always a great measure too!
4. I will post updates every 2 weeks and other sporadic updates as I read your blogs and see you ladies kicking butt and taking names.
5. Check out the blogs of the other challengers! Very important, chances are you have a similar goal to the next blogger or it's a goal you've been working toward and achieved. Many of us have gotten here today due to the inspiring posts and constant encouragement of other bloggers. We've all been "down that road" before and we've learned from it. All these ladies are unbelievably intelligent, witty, and wise, so use them! Soak it up, they may have thought of something that you might not of!
I will post the official Start of the Challenge on Monday so you have until Sunday night to join in, think of your challenge, and get it to me. Here are a few ladies who are ready to rock the next 8 weeks....
Jen - Jen wants to get in 52 gym sessions/workouts in the next 56 days. I love this girl for setting the bar so high! We'll all be counting the days along with you Jen!
Randi - Challenging herself to put more structure in her menu. Want to add a weight loss goal to that too Randi? We all know you love challenges! ***She's going to lose 1 inch from her waist too!
Kelly - Challenging herself to get in 3 workouts a week. Hmmm I know you Kelly, I know you can get in 4 every week! What do you think?!
Shannon - Wants to hit 130! She's so close! (and already smokin hot!)
Shelley - Wants to see those 140s once again (I'm soo with ya Shelley, except it would be my first time seeing them!)
Jenn - Wants to kick Billy Blanks butt and lose 8 lbs....AND be a "buff bride"!
Anneliese - Wants to lose 13 lbs and see that magical 145 on the scale.
Leigh Anne - Wants to meet all requirements for Canada's Food guide...and to drink all daily water before hitting up the diet Pepsi. Drink up!
Carolyn (ME!) - I want to start holding myself accountable on the weekends. Count EVERY point...and I'd just love to see the 140s (It's about 5 lbs away)
Krista, Christy, Eurydice, Fatinah - I'm counting you ladies in since you wanted in but I need to get some goals :)
Everyone else is welcome to buy in...just let me know the details. Those who are already in can change your challenge before Monday, just let me know.
Jaimie - just stepped it up and joined the challenge! Sweet! She's got a good one too, she's challenging herself to 52 workouts in the next 56 days, Wowsa! That's exactly why this girl rocks!
Jennifer - is trying to get back into size 10 American Eagle shorts (the sizes run so small there!) She's also challenging herself to a 40 min run, 3 times a week.
Christina - wants to lose 10 lbs and exercise 5 days a week (I think I'm going to join you on the 5 day a week rule. We can soooo do that right?)
Vanessa - just joined! She wants to lose 8 lbs and log in 1500 mins of exercise. (She's got some ever popular skinny jeans to reunite with)
Suzi - is in too. Goal is to exercise 5 times a week and to shed 12 lbs. Thanks for joining!
Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills
5 months ago