Thursday, May 10, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Does anyone ever feel like they don't even have time to breath? This week has been sooo busy it is unbelievable, every night this week we have been running around until around 10:00 or so. There is just so much to do and not enough time in the day! Maybe it's just that time of year. Mother's day is around the corner and I am stumped about a present for my mother in law. She has everything! Any suggestions? We are having her over for dinner on Sunday ( of course I won't be partaking in the dinner OR dessert, I'll just stick my my chicken and veggies!) Starting Monday though I am allowed to have a little variety with soups, chilies, pitas things like that so I am REALLY looking forward to it! So this Sunday will be devoted to cooking up my lunches and dinners for the next 2 weeks. I find it so easy to just reach into the freezer and grab my lunch instead of having to make it every morning. The only downfall is that it takes a good 2-3 hours just to cook it all on the weekend.


Last night I did get out for a walk and it was 20 C out at 6:30! It was so nice. There were so many people out walking! I kept pushing myself and saying, just go one more street or one more hill and by the time I was done I had gone for about 50 mins (which included tons of hills). I took my Mp3 player too which really helps even though I look like a fool when people drive be and see me singing along! I need to sit down though and compile a list of good walking tunes (Again....any suggestions?)


Just a short port today as there isn't much exciting going on today, tomorrow is weigh in for a lot of you so I am anxious to see how everyone does! Monday is my weigh in and then I am onto the next phase of the meal plan! YAY! Grey's AND ER are on tonight Woohooo! Does anyone know when the new Addison spin off is airing?


Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the walk thats fabulous for pushing yourself so hard:)

    For a gift, Im getting my mom I think a facial and massage and what mom wouldnt love that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on pushing yourself for the walk! it always feels amazing when you do that, eh? isn't the weather lately awesome? have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with the awesome walking... I'll have to check out my playlist and get back to you - I've been using the couch to 5K podcast lately when I'm out. :)

    I am stumped for Mother's Day, too. When all else fails, some beautiful flowers make a nice present. Or maybe a spa manicure and pedicure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been really exhausted this week, almost like i could sleep for a few days - how nice would that be?!?!? great job on the walking - i find its easier to push yourself when you're already in progress... time adds up quickly!

    good luck w/your next weigh-in, thanks for the sweet comment... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. walk walk walk...way to go!
    For my mom I always buy her perfume and flowers, she loves it and it has become tradition

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find your motivation for getting back into my own walking.. or exercising at all for that matter! This week has been a total slack fest for me.. I was easily distracted at every turn.

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!