Wednesday, April 4, 2007

3 PIECES OF CAKE LATER......

I had a great birthday and Thank you again for the Birthday Wishes! I did go a bit overboard...ok quite a bit overboard but it's only your birthday for 1 day a year right....so you may as well soak it all up. I was actually doing really well until about 3:30 when my boss asked me to come into another office where there was Skor Cake and flowers waiting for me. The Cake was SOOO YUMMY! (Thanks Sarah!!) & the flowers were beautiful!
Then I went home and hubby made me a wonderful (and healthy) supper. Then came the DQ Ice Cream cake.....2 pieces later I sent it to Scott's brother so he could finish it off. That Chocolate fudge crunch gets me everytime. I felt kinda guilty after the second piece though. I could have been completely satisfied with just one piece. It's like I had the second piece just because I knew it was my birthday. Like it didn't count because it was my birthday. That's not a good mentality to have. So today is a new day and I'm back in the game and feeling super in control!
On a bright note, after hubby got called into work last night, my friend and I went down to Old Navy and I found some GREAT jeans. Perfect fit, perfect length and they look great on! When my friend saw them she even said "That's the best I've ever seen your butt look in jeans!" I was so excited...and to top it all off they were on sale...and even better than that they were a size 10! From old Navy! Usually I am a 12 there. so that basically that made my whole day! Yes I loved them so much I went on the Old Navy website and found a picture of them! Now I just need some cute girly tops to go with them. I think I'm heading out Saturday to shop around a little more so hopefully I will have some luck!

Breakfast:
1.5 cups of Multigrain Cheerios - 3
1/4 skim milk - 0.5
1 granny smith apple - 1

Lunch:
Lemon Crumble fat free yogurt - 1
Veggies wrap with zucchini, carrot, spinach, mushrooms, green peppers, red onions, homemade hummus, 1 tbsp fat free honey dijon dressing. - 4
1.5 cups of baby carrots - 0
Total: 9.5

Supper:
Stir Fry and Rice
Broccoli, zucchini, green pepper, carrots, onions - 1
Brown Rice - 2
Rice Cakes - 2
Total: 14.5

Snack:
Banana shake - 4
whipped cream, ice cubes, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup of skim milk, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt
Melba rounds and hummus - 1.5

Total: 21
Target: 22

Flex point remaining: who knows! haha

1 comment:

Bring on the comments!