Thank you SO much ladies for all your nice comments on yesterdays post! It's nice to know that there is so much support out there! It's so much easier when you are talking to people who are going through the same things as you and who are faced with the same struggles when it comes to this whole weight loss issue!
So I made a few minor discoveries yesterday...
1. No more mid week weigh ins....it's driving me insane. Weigh in once a week, Friday morning, that's it. Period. NO MORE.
2. No one can even tell that yesterday was my first visit to the gym and No, the entire gym is not going to stare at me while I try to figure out how to use the machine.
3. I actually love the elliptical. I burned 300 calories in 35 mins and worked up a great sweat!
4. Veggies wraps with mushroom, zucchini, cucumber, carrot and tomato with low fat cheese and low fat ranch dressing on a Light Flaout Wrap are DELICIOUS!!
5. I dislike Daneille Donato way more than I thought.
6. I'm extremely glad that we don't Dryer's Slow churned American Idol: Hollywood Cheesecake ice cream available in Canada. (I don't think I could resist eating the whole thing Kelly!)
So those were my Tuesday revelations. Scott and I went to the gym last night after work and had a great workout. We decided last night that we are getting a membership for sure. I only worked out for about 40 mins in totally (including stretching) I went for 35 mins on the elliptical and although I wasn't really breathing too heavy, I worked up a good sweat so I'm assuming it was a pretty good workout. I could have gone longer but I was scared that I would be insanely sore today since it was my first workout in 6 weeks but surprisingly, I'm not sore at all. So tonight I would like to go for 50 mins. I'm bringing this months WW magazine with me for a good read. Can you imagine?!?! Watching TV or reading a magazine while working out?!?! I think I'm gonna like this gym thing!!
On the food front I'm doing great, staying within my points and looking forward to my bonus points on the weekend. We are having a family BBQ so I would like to save up for that. The scale read 155 this morning (I swear, my last mid week WI!) It's down 1 lb from last week so I'm hoping to hold on to that or maybe even see a 1.5 lb loss by Friday but we'll see.
Tonight consists of going to the gym after work, then going out for a quick bite and then it's grocery night so we won't be home until late. We usually hit up Wendy's so I'm looking for suggestions on what to get. I used to always get the Jr. Hamburger Deluxe combo with a baked potato instead of fries but I'm craving something different? Any Wendy's eaters? What do you usually get??
That's it for me today girls!