Results: -1 lb
I'm pretty happy with my weigh in this morning. I was hoping to see 154.5 but I'll live and it'll be that much sweeter when I see 154 next week. Last weekend I didn't count my wine and I may have indulged a little TOO much in the chocolate cupcakes (even though they were a WW recipe) I made for our BBQ so I can see why my loss wasn't huge but hey a 1 lb loss feels good and that's one more pound that I don't have to carry around with me anymore. I'm slowly creeping down to those 140s and honestly, I can't wait to get there. I haven't seen the 140s since probably Junior High. It's been that long. I'm going to get there. Anne was talking about making a Christmas goal and really getting serious about getting these last few pounds off before the Holiday madness starts. I think everyone should make a Christmas goal and I think it's a great idea Anne. Christmas is 14 weeks and 4 days away. What is your goal going to be? How much do you think you can lose??
When I recommitted to WW on Sept 3, I set a goal and I think I may have even mentioned it in a post. I'm still keeping track of that goal and I always have it in mind. I wanted to get to 145 by Christmas. That was my ultimate goal. I think joining the gym will be a huge contributor to meeting my goal as well.
So On September 3 I weighed in at 159lbs
Today I weighed in at 155lbs.
10 more lbs to go and I have 14 weeks to get there. Anyone with me on setting a Christmas goal?? Maybe we can turn it into a Christmas Challenge! Sarah's got me thinking about challenges lately with her Food Photo Challenge (check it out here and let her know if you want to sign up, it's a great way to stay motivated!)
Ok So I guess it's time to talk about BB8 last night. To be honest, although it's hard to admit that I was this upset over a TV show, I turned it off during the last 10 mins because I was so mad that Zach lost. I seriously can't stand Danielle or Dick and I absolutely HATE IT that they won. I wanted Zach to win so bad. I've really come to like him in the last few episodes (mostly because I felt so bad for him that no one would talk to him and Dick was being so mean to him.) Yeah he's a little weird and has a quirky sense of humor but I like him. That was a brutal first round for HOH last night and the thing that bugged me the most????? When Dick and Zach finally stepped down and they were both frozen, Zach walked over and said Dick had done an incredible job, Danielle walks out with 3 big fluffy towels and gives them ALL to her Dad. she didn't even offer one to Zach at all. I honestly can't stand the girl. Ok That's enough of a rant for now, I don't want to get all worked up ;)
3 areas I did really well this week:
1. I went to the gym 3 times this week and increased my workouts by 5 mins each time.
2. I made my lunches ahead of time and planned low point meals for the week.
3. I drank tons of water everyday and went way over the requirement. I also got in all my fruits and veggies and dairy servings each day this week.
3 areas I could improve on for next week:
1. My portions were a little on the high side for supper since I was so hungry when I got home from the gym. I think I may take an extra afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner.
2. I ended up have 5 points or so left every night after supper since my lunches were so low point. This led to late night snacking and not always choosing the healthiest option.
3. I didn't count my wine and after 3 glasses, this led to drunken eating...I wasn't really even enjoying the food, it was more a matter of "oh well, I already had some wine, I may as well have 3 cupcakes to go with it!"
Tomorrow we are having our Family Housewarming party and no doubt there will be TONS of food but I'm making a plan ahead of the party and I'm sticking with it! Wish me luck ladies!
Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills
3 weeks ago