is exactly what DIDN'T happen this weekend.
I think I've reached that point ladies. The point where you just cant go on anymore. The point where the number on the scale literally horrifies you and makes you want to cry. The point where the thought of gaining even one more pound is enough to induce temporary insanity.
I've had enough. Seriously enough. I can't spend one more day in my current out of control-I can eat what I want-who cares if I gain a few pounds state. The Holidays are over! Seriously, it's January 14th. Get over it!
So today is my day one. My first day of rededicating myself to Weight Watchers. Every point will be calculated, journalled and accounted for. Every meal will be balanced. Everyday will include at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies. The gym will see me walking in the door at least 4 times a week but I'm really aiming for 5. Water will always be within arms reach. I can do this. I need to do this.
1. The size 10 maid of honor dress I ordered for my friends wedding in 14 weeks.
2. The bridesmaid dress I have to order next month for another friend's wedding.
3. The unworn size 7 pants hanging in my closet with the tags on.
4. The "Get Unstuffed" challenge at my gym that I signed up for this morning.
5. The bikini I plan to buy this weekend.
6. Our trip to New York City in May.
7. The fact that my size 9 pants feel a little snug this morning.
8. The showers/bachelorettes coming up for previously mentioned weddings
9. August trip to PEI where Scott is in a wedding. He's going to be in a tux, I have to look great too!
10. And finally.....because I just hate feeling huge and out of control.
So there we have it. Time to get serious. I'm starting from scratch. Everything I "thought" I knew the points for will be re-measured. Measuring cups will be out constantly to keep portions on track. Everything will be journalled. (including wine which is a big one for me)
Who's with me? I'm ready to take off this last 15 pounds (if your observant, you know a few weeks ago this was 10 lbs) Time to get to goal. what have I been waiting for? I've been playing around with these last 15 pounds for the past year! Ridiculous!
A HUGE Thanks to Roni as well for putting on the Movie and a Popcorn contest! I'm psyched about the Netflix subscription & popcorn!! I never win anything, I was shocked when I did! Thank you!!
Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills
3 months ago