Friday, March 9, 2007

It's Friday and not a moment too soon.

Weigh in was great! I was down 1.4 lbs from last week which is great but I am having so much trouble with my WW Digital scale. Every time I get on it, it says a different number, which is frustrating because the number seems to climb up 0.2 or so every time you get on it. Does anyone else have this trouble? I thought these digital scales were supposed to be accurate?!
Well I won't let it discourage me and I'm definitely going to enjoy my 1.4 loss from last week (but it's really hard to FULLY enjoy it when your not entirely sure of the loss because of technical difficulties!) & for the price that they charge for the scale....it should be losing the weight for me!
So tonight my husband and I are planning on making a homemade pizza, it's definitely the highlight of my night tonight. (yup, pizza has become a major excitement in my life) I am also going to get a weight training session in right after work.
Tomorrow morning I am going to get in 45 mins of cardio before I leave for my big trip to the States (I'm sure I will get lots of exercise shopping too!) I can't wait to post my big finds!
Today I have a major craving for SWEETS! My Sweet tooth is screaming today! Maybe because it's Friday and I usually save my bonus points up for a treat. I'm thinking of picking up a Cadbury Thin on the way home tonight and cuddling up with hubby for a movie night.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Today's Menu

Breakfast:
1 cup fresh pineapple 1
1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt 1
1 granny smith apple 1
(An apple a day keeps the Doctor away!)

Lunch:
Leftover Stir Fry and brown rice 4
I chocolate caramel rice cake 1
100 calorie Smart Pop snack pack 1
Total: 9

Supper:
Homemade Pizza 20
(for half the pizza....really large portion!!)

Movie Snack:
Cadbury Thin (Toffee) 2
Maybe a few pretzels???

Total: 31 (or more depending on if I can control my sweet tooth)

Daily Points Target: 22
Total Points Used: 31
Felx Points Remaining: 26

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow.. Get lots of legal treats!! Nice that you noticed the pattern in your journals.. (eating carbs)

    Bye.. and keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. by the way.. I have WW scales.. and I find they don't weigh accurately! Looks like we got the end of the stick of the deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weigh in thats fabulous! I dont own one of the WW scales so Im no help.

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!