- I wanted to be able to cross my legs and not have to strain to keep them there
- I was tired of wearing my jacket inside all the time to cover up my size
- I always had to "dress up" to compensate for my size. I don't think I owned a pair of jeans all through high school or University
- I wanted to be able to buy cute bras and undies and look hot in them.
- I HATED being so much bigger than my husband, he always looked fit, even with 20 extra lbs on.
- I hated looking at pictures of me and stayed away from a camera at all costs
- I was tired of always trying to hide my weight from other people, I was always trying to fool them into thinking I was smaller than I really was
- I hated shopping. The fact that I would walk into a store like Reitmans or Suzy Shier and I would be praying the whole time that I could squeeze into a 15/16 so that I could buy in the "regular" dept and not have to go to plus size.
- I dreaded anything to do with summer, tank tops, shorts, skirts, you name it. I hated going camping because I just wanted to cover myself up but it was too hot! Going swimming wasn't even an option.
- I was constantly worrying about what people thought of me and what people saw when they looked at me. I have gained so much confidence over the past year it is unbelievable!
- I just wanted to be healthy and in shape and not have to worry about any health risks.
- Before I have kids, I want to be an active person and I want to be ready to run after them.
- Just once...just once I want to be able to wear a bikini (Dominican Republic Trip with Hubby and friends planned for April 2008)
I'm sure there are tons more but this is what I could think of now. My life has changed so much since Jan 2006 when I started WW. It's absolutely amazing! I have become a different person, more confident and sure of myself. Anyway enough of my ramblings. What are your reasons for wanting to lose weight? There are so many great ones!
I did get my butt in gear at lunchtime with Sarah and we went for a good 30-35 min walk up town (although it had to be inside, damn -19 weather) Tonight I am hitting up the upper body weights. Tomorrow I am hoping to get a 30 min walk in at lunch plus a 45 min cardio session tomorrow night just in time for my Friday morning Weigh in! Wish me luck (although I'm not hoping for much after my little rendezvous last weekend with the pizza and chocolate!)
WW Bagel w/ 1 Tbsp of low fat cream cheese & 1 tsp of sugar free Smuckers - 3
1 Granny Smith apple - 1
Michaelina's Lifestyle Frozen dinner (Fetuchini in pesto sauce) - 5
1.5 cups of baby carrots - 0
100 calorie snack pack Smart Pop Popcorn - 1
1 fat free Yoplait Source yogurt - 1
1 Large Dempster's wrap filled with TONS of grilled veggies including: tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms, spices, and basically anything else that I find in my fridge. I'll top it off with either hummus or a little low fat sour cream. I'll let you know how it turns out..... - 4pts (I wish I wish I had a George Foreman Grill for this!!!!!)
1 cup of SideKicks Harvest Chicken Rice - 4
Snack: Haven't decided yet....maybe some melba rounds and cheese..mmm sounds good. - 3
Total Points Used: 22
Daily Points Target: 22
Flex points remaining: 35