Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Christmas Challenge Week # 3!

Sorry for the delay ladies. It seems like it's that time of year again when everyone around you is sick and that includes me! I went to the doc yesterday though and got some antibiotics so hopefully I will be better in no time. I'm still stuck in the fog though for now but I am back to work today at least. Thank you so much for all your well wishes ladies. You guys know how to brighten a girls day! I can't say much for my exercise so far this week. I'm hoping to at least get in Wednesday and Thursday though, even if it's just a walk on the treadmill. I just have no energy! I have been doing good though foodwise so hopefully I will still see a loss this Friday.

Update later in the night: I went to the gym today!! YAY! I felt awful when I got off work but I knew I had to wait for Scott to get done at the gym before I could go home. I was planning on going to the grocery store and wandering around for an hour but when I went to drop off Scott's gym clothes for him, I though why the hell not? I can at least get on the treadmill and try it out. 40 mins later, I felt so much better!!! YAY me! I was so proud of myself. I didn't let my sickness get the best of me!


My weekend went pretty well and I did pretty good staying within my points. I think I may have went over on Sunday by about 3 or 4 but other than that I did good. Not great but good. This weekend should be a test since my Mom is in town this weekend from Thursday to Monday. We don't really have any definite plans yet but hopefully we'll just be spending time together and catching up. I probably won't see her until at least February after this visit so I want to make it a good one!


Scott and I went to see "We Own the Night" on Friday night. It was actually a really good movie. It was kind of like "The Departed" so if you like those kind of cops and robbers/mob movies, I would definitely recommend it. Don't bring the kiddos though. Vulgar and the opening scene is a steamy one ladies!

Check out Angie's blog today, she's got a recipe that looks VERY yummy! I might give it a try this weekend while my Mom is in town. I'm going to swing by and get the ingredients tomorrow!

Ok on to the Christmas Challenge. Here are the results for Week #3. There are a few ladies who forgot to send in their WI results. If you did send them in and I missed them, just give me a shout and I'll add you on ladies. Or if you just plain forgot, let me know and I'll update the spreadsheet.

Big congrats to Bridget, Cory and Noelle who made our top 3 this week! They are all rocking it! Congrats girls! Keep it up!!

A big Thanks to everyone who is participating. Randi has Week #4 (Sorry I robbed you of a day Randi!!) so don't forget to start e-mailing her your results for Week # 4! I know some of you have already weighed in this week! Randi also mentioned in her post today that there is 10 weeks left of the challenge as of today so time to get those numbers rolling ladies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Keep it up girls...think of how hot we are going to look under that mistletoe!! We'll have the men lining up!

10 comments:

  1. I suck! I'm still not on track!

    I listened to my weight loss hypnosis CD this morning and will continue to do so. Hopefully it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I was sick a little while back and so was every one at work. Congrats on going to the gym and have fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting up that classy chart today! Just one correction- my week two should read '2' not '0'.

    No big deal though.

    Thanks again- you're doing a great job motivating us!

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon! I was away this week. But i stayed the same for my week #3 weigh-in.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn,
    The Naan Bread is kind of high in points. Believe it or not, the garlic is slightly better, but both are 4pts for half a flatbread. I usually go through a couple of packages a week, but don't have much myself. In fact, I had around 2/3 of a half, or around 3pts the other night - really just enough to say I ate the left-overs, LOL. It's a really nice change from other bready products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're feeling better, isn't it amazing what the gym can do. I didn't feel good after work yesterday either, but I went to the gym and spent 2.5 hours there and felt amazing! HA!

    Congrats everyone on the challenge, those numbers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just what I needed to see today to keep me away from that cake in the break room. Thank you, Carolyn!!!

    I believe I'm back on track -finally - after having a spectacular weekend! Enjoy your mom time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crappers! some of us are almost half done! That's awesome! You succeeders out there, make sure you tell the rest of us strugglers what the heck you're doing!
    Carolyn, so sorry about the sick babes. But I think you might have spread it to me, got a little tickle in my throat today! on no!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am actually a +.4 for week 3 not a loss :(.

    Hope your all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job getting into the gym, that's fantastic! And good job on the challenge everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!