Monday, October 1, 2007

Christmas Challenge Week 1 Results!!!

Here it is ladies, the moment you've all anxiously been waiting for. It's time to size up the other challengers, see how everyone is doing this week and check up on your own progress. Randi and I are so excited about this challenge and we never thought that we'd get this many people in on it. It's such a great way to stay motivated and it has been so much fun to work on! I honestly think the Christmas challenge kept me from my arch enemy this past weekend....Pizza. Not one bite for me! This is probably the first weekend since May that I haven't scarfed down an over sized portion of homemade pizza. You'd think I'd be sick of it by now right? WRONG!

Ok back to the Challenge...I've bolded the top 3 biggest losers (sorry ladies, no prizes unless you count praise and recognition??) These ladies did great on Week 1 and I think they deserve to be recognized as doing a really great job! You girls did awesome. Actually we all did pretty good! And if you didn't get em this week, them give em hell next week girls! I know we can all do this.

After playing around with blogger, and almost throwing my computer out the window 4 times, yelling at my poor hubby about 5 times, and coming close to a nervous breakdown 7 times,the picture below might not be perfect but honestly, it's the best I can do right now. I will work on it more throughout the week and by next week, Randi's Results Week 2 post should be darn near perfect. I hope it's big enough for everyone to see! Thanks ThickChick for introducing me to Photobucket, it's the only thing that kept me out of asylum tonight. :)





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



That's it for me tonight ladies!

16 comments:

  1. YAY, thanks for doing this. Unfortunately the grid is too small and I can't read any of the names or info, it it just my computer?
    Any chance you could post it as a thumbnail that we could click on to enlarge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of trying to figure it out! Technical difficulties...I hate computers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carolyn.
    What a lot of work that looks like! OY! Thanks for putting it all together for us.

    (Now I'm going to be annoying I thought the Christmas Challenge started LAST week (when I gained 1.5 pounds). So my goal is actually to lose around 8 pounds, not 6.6. Don't worry about changing it though if it's a pain. I'll just correct it next week when I email Randi my results.)

    Thanks again though. It's fun to see everyone's results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soooo much for doing this. The chart looks fantastic...

    Just one thing though. You have my goal at 16.2lbs

    my actual goal is only 14.2!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Carolyn on the chart, I'd never be able to do that! I can't believe how well everyone is doing; I'm so jealous of some of you girls! Will be 100% good this week for hopefully a bigger loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! There are some fantastic results on there! GOod job everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Carolyn,

    Can I still join the challenge?:-) My goal is 15lbs, and I'll weigh in next Saturday.

    If it's too late, that's okay as well.

    Great job on all the effort that you've put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all your work!!! so great to see everyone's results.

    feel like everyone should know I had a nasty flu last week and will probably see a gain this week. still feels good to know I am closer to goal, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I think it looks great Carolyn! Way thanks for dealing with this hassle first! Now I need all the tips!
    Way to go to everyone who busted out a loss. Even if it's only 2% of your goal, just one week at like 12% or something then you'll be back to the 7% a week required (sorry folks, I like math). And amazing those of you (us!) who had knocked out a big loss first week out, nice to have that under the belt! But don't relax on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go everyone!! I need to work harder, I want to be top 3 next week!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry! I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I stayed the same anyway, I'll be up to snuff next time I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for doing this Carolyn! I'm sorry you've had such a hard time posting.. I seriously hate technical difficulties too and I get all sweaty and bend out of shape about them!

    Your hard work is appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that looks great! Thanks soooo much for putting the effort into making it so special! It really does make a difference seeing your name up there in "the lights." No more cookies for me, officially! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Results for my week...down 1 pound and I am up-ing my goal to 10 pounds instead of 8. Thanks for the hard work in putting this together!!!! Start weight was 172.0...now at 171.0

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alas, I didn't jump on the scale on Friday :( I had a yummy week and didn't stay on track. This week hasn't been a good one either :(

    Sigh ...

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!