Monday, October 15, 2007

Shop closed today. Come back tomorrow.

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to the computer today ladies. I came down with an awful cold/flu that has put me out of comission for the past 72 hours. I didn't go to work today so I didn't get a chance to update the Week 3 of the Christmas Challenge (it's saved on my work computer and I don't have access from home) but you can rest assured that it will be up tomorrow for sure!! Sorry ladies!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I'm going to bed with my box of kleenex, my cold medication, my anitbiotics and my Vicks Vapor rub. Uggh.

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick sweetie! If you don't feel up to it I can post this week. But I guess if you're home you can't send it to me anyways. Oh well, don't worry about it. We'll just be patient! drink some water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you are so sick!!! it's no fun. just get those clear fluids and lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so sorry to hear it! Hope it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well new here and I think I am late cos you have closed your shop... :)

    Well just wanna say hi

    Get well soon... your blog's new reader...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fun at all! Ouch, hope you're feeling better though! (I'm not excited to see my gain on the challenge results anyways - take your time! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, hot stuff! Make that cute boy of yours take very good care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Bring on the comments!